The International Journal of Management and Humanities (IJMH) is having ISSN: 2394-0913(online), monthly international journal, being published in the months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December by Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗 Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2014.
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed🔗 journal is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. peer-reviewed🔗 articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher and the society of society-owned or sponsored journals. This journal strictly adopted following publication ethics and policies of:
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE: https://publicationethics.org/🔗)
- World Association of Medical Editors (WAME: http://www.wame.org/🔗)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE: http://www.icmje.org/🔗)
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT: http://www.consort-statement.org/🔗)
- Guidelines for what a Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement should adhere to (PEMS)
The Ethics and Policies of International Journal of Management and Humanities (IJMH) are given below: