International Journal of Management and Humanities (IJMH) is having ISSN 2394-0913 (online), monthly international journal, being published in the months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December by Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication (BEIESP) Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2014.
Name of the Journal: International Journal of Management and Humanities (IJMH)
ISSN: 2394-0913 (online)
Authors note that paper can not be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Authors may not publish his/her The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
- All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
- The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
- The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
- It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to the journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism.Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published paper, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any paper which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for duration of 01 years from publishing in Journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Bhopal’ at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Journal Author Rights:
In order for BEIESP and Its journal to publish and disseminate research articles, we need publishing rights. This is determined by a publishing agreement between the author and BEIESP and its Journal. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright to BEIESP and its journal and authors retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. BEIESP and its journal support the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in BEIESP proprietary journals* are defined below:
- For subscription articles: Authors transfer copyright to the publisher as part of a journal publishing agreement, but have the right to:
- For open access articles: Authors sign an exclusive license agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher**. In this case authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license (together with Personal Use rights)
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
*Please note that society or third party owned journals may have different publishing agreements. Please see the journal’s guide for authors for journal specific copyright information.
**This includes the right for the publisher to make and authorize commercial use, please see “Rights granted to BEIESP and Its Journal” for more details.
Rights granted to BEIESP and Its Journals:
For both subscription and open access articles, published in proprietary titles, BEIESP and its journal is granted the following rights:
- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes.
- For open access articles, BEIESP and Its journal will apply the relevant third party user license where BEIESP and Its journal publish the article on its online platforms.
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Protecting Author Rights:
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. BEIESP and its journals are committed to its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes and fraud very seriously.
If an author becomes aware of a possible plagiarism, fraud or infringement we recommend contacting their BEIESP and its journals publishing contact who can then liaise with our in-house legal department. Note that certain open access user licenses may permit quite broad re-use that might otherwise be counted as copyright infringement. For details about how to seek permission to use an article see our permission page.
The opinions expressed and figures provided in this Journal; IJMH, are the sole responsibility of the authors. The publisher and the editors bear no responsibility in this regard. Any and all such liabilities are disclaimed.
All disputes are subject to Bhopal (M.P.), India jurisdiction only.
Address for Correspondence:
Dr. Shiv Kumar
#G:18-19-20, Block-B, Tirupati Abhinav Homes, Damkheda, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)-462037, India.
WhatsApp #: +91-9109122902, IMO#: +91-9109122902, Viber #: +91-9109122902
Published by Dr. Shiv Kumar Sahu, CEO, Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication, #G:18-19-20, Block-B, Tirupati Abhinav Homes, Damkheda, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)-462037, India. WhatsApp #: +91-9109122902, IMO#: +91-9109122902, Viber #: +91-9109122902, Email: email@example.com