The International Journal of Management and Humanities (IJMH) is having ISSN: 2394-0913(online), monthly international journal, being published in the months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December by Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗 Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2014. The aim of the journal is to:
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Management and Humanities.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research article(s) based on theoretical and experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Management and Humanities.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- solicit original and unpublished research article(s), based on theoretical and experimental works.
The International Journal of Management and Humanities (IJMH) is not limited to a specific aspect of Management and Humanities but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in the Management and Humanities. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the Management and Humanities, its core interest lies in issues concerning Management and Humanities. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
The primary goal of the new editors🔗 is to maintain high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the article(s). The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Articles that are devoted to the purely mathematical aspects without a discussion of the physical implications of the results or the consideration of specific examples are discouraged. Articles concerning Management and Humanities should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain theoretical and quantitative discussion of the results.
The Editors reserve the right to reject article(s) without sending them out for review. Articles for the Regular Issue of the journal can submit, round the year, electronically by using Article Submission System🔗. The summited article (s) should cover following subfields of Management and Humanities:
- General Management
- Strategic Management
- Business and Marketing
- Organization Studies
- National Resources Management
- Crisis Management
- Information Technology Management
- Technology Management
- Industrial Management
- Health and Safety Management
- Executive Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Enterprise Resource and Planning
- Small/Family Business Management
- Government Policy on Entrepreneurship
- Creating marketing Orientation
- Managing Business Relationships
- Financing Business and Accounting
- Managing Work Place Motivation/Pressure/Stress
- De-layering and Structuring
- Managing Learning and Improvement
- Instilling Creativity
- Managing Globalization and International Business
- Managing Supply Chains
- Developing/Leveraging Core Competencies
- Business Processes Improvement/Management
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- E-Management Practices
- Information Technology Management
- Persian Language and Literature
- Educational Studies
- Remote Sensing
- Communication Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Development Studies
- Industrial Relations
- International Relations
- Library Science
- Novels and Short Stories
- Visual and Performing Arts